Wednesday, September 12, 2012

useless information

I found this somewhere on the internet and I think it's quite funny, so you're going to achive some useless information about me, if you read this .. enjoy :)

50 Questions To Really Get To Know Someone
  1. Are you a morning or night person? - I guess I'm a morning person, because normally I sleep at night and get up in the morning (yeah, I know that sounds crazy, but there're a lot of moments when it's the other way round)
  2. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? - Sweet. I mean oreos are sweet, so..
  3. Ninjas or pirates? - Pirates
  4. Ninjas vs pirates, discuss: - I guess since Captain Jack Sparrow there's nothing left to discuss
  5. Autobots or Decepticons? - Dunno
  6. What was your favorite childhood television program? - Recess
  7. Are you a collector of anything? - Rings and postcards
  8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? - A parrot, I could fly and talk and seriously I'd be chic :)
  9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? - Invisbility
  10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? - Best. Dream. Ever. 
  11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? - Pretending to be famous and having conversations with the celebrities I like the most at that moment
  12. What's your favorite color? - Red
  13. What's your favorite animal? - Dogs, particularly Yorkshire Terriers
  14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? - Yep, why not.
  15. Do you believe in ghosts? - Yeah, because I think, if someone dies they can't just vanish, I mean something must happen to them but I don't think that they can sense us or anything..
  16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? - Nope
  17. If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? - Buying my parents and my grandma a cruise, buying an appartment in New York City and London, donate some money to an aid organisation and deposit the rest at the bank :)
  18. Have any bad habits? - I'm a liar, don't get me wrong, I can be super honest but I lie at the most unfitting moments
  19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? - Girly bitches pretending to be drunk after one beer
  20. List 2 of your best personality traits: - I'm an amazing best-friend and I am pretty generous
  21. List 2 of your worst personality traits: - The wohle lying thing and I am the laziest thing you can imagine
  22. Have any celebrity crushes? My first celebrity crush was Zac Efron, then a wanna-be crush on Johnny Depp and since nearly two years now it's a crush on Darren freakin' Criss
  23. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: - My appearance.
  24. Any tattoos or piercings? - No.
  25. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? - Style, then face
  26. Whats your dream date? - Dunno. 
  27. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? - Honesty.
  28. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? - Arrogance.
  29. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? - NO WAY
  30. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? - Rather clean
  31. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? - London
  32. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? - New York City
  33. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: - Being a successful actress, making my family proud, proving all the haters wrong, parachute jump and finding my true love
  34. Name 1 regret you have: - This sounds as if I was a bitch, but I am really not a bitch, not at all. I'm a virgin, I've never had a boyfriend and I've never been kissed. But there's that one guy, who wanted to  bring me home after my first party and I said no. I guess that could have been my first kiss, but I was such an idiot and said no :o
  35. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: - Being carried to bed after falling asleep on the couch
  36. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: - I'm not a real adult yet, sorry
  37. What's your favorite song of the moment? - Spectrum by Florence + The Machine
  38. What's your favorite song of all time? I don't know, but at the moment, I say it's Not Alone by Darren Criss, because that song thaught be that being who I am is not a bad thing because there're always people like me .. and I think that song really changed me
  39. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? - Watching television
  40. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? - Hanging around with my best friend
  41. Have any hidden talents? - I guess I'm a good actress and my voice quite ok 
  42. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? - Oreo. Oreo. Oreo. Oreo.
  43. What would be your dream job? - Actress.
  44. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? - 100 million dollars, sorry love
  45. If you could have 5 wishes granted, what would they be? - Healthy for all the people I love, more justice generally, being an actress, the ability of flying and whenever I'd say ACCIO DOUBLESTUFF a pack of oreos would appear
  46. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? - Yeah, when it's really hot and the boys can take off their shirts and I'm standing there .. sweating my ass off
  47. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: - That I want to be an actress
  48. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? - Grace or Rachel
  49. Do you believe in the afterlife? - Sort of..
  50. On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? - I love cookies but there's nothing more amazing than oreos
so now you know, don't judge.

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment