Tuesday, September 11, 2012

amazing news


My mummy and I went shopping the other day, because my huge wardrobe is a little empty :) Well, it's not a lot but I thought I might show you the new stuff I got


black jeggins from H&M

shirt from VERO MODA

knitted cardigan from ZARA


shoes from DEICHMANN
                                           


I loveeee those shoes, I'm anxiously awaiting the day I'll wear them, because now it's a little too hor for them.

Now you'll get the news :)

The bad news is that tomorrow is the last day of my summer holidays, and I'm really scared of going back to school, but I guess there'll be a post about my fear of going back tomorrow.

The good news is that my friend and I convinced our parents of going to Ring*Con and we bought a day ticket for saturday and the tickets for the train, WAHOOOOO, I can't believe that we're going to see Daniel Gillies (Elijah on The Vampire Diaries) and -of course Team StarKid! 
Wow, I'm so excited, I don't really know what else to say ..

A huge thank you to my only follower Izzy and to Blazers and Bow-ties, whose blog is amazing and who saw the post about my blazers *-*

Chrissy out, bitches




No comments:

Post a Comment