Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower


I'm going to introduce my favourite book (besides the Harry Potter series) to you, which is called 

                          The Perks of Being a Wallflower (german: Vielleicht lieber morgen)

my friend and I know this book for nearly two years now and now there'll be an (certianly amazing) film, 
it's directed by Stephen Chbosky who is also the writer of the book.
 
                                                                  the cast

well, basically the book and film is about the freshman Charlie who is a wallflower .. THE BOOK IS JUST SO AMAZING .. I really don't know what to tell you so instead of that I'll show you the english trailer (and a german summary about the book which I really like a lot)

The Perks of Being a Wallfolwer (english film trailer) 

Buchtipp: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
mir gefällt ihre Zusammenfassung über das Buch wirklich super, vor allem das mit dem 'roten Faden' ist total gut gesagt, also lest alle das Buch, weil es unglaublich gut geschrieben und perfekt für Teenager ist

btw, ich poste auch manchmal auf deutsch :)

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment