Sunday, September 23, 2012

it's Brittany, bitch


The other day my best friend and I had a deodorand-war, which was hilarious. I made a video but I'm not sure if I'm gonna post it, since I don't want to reveal too much about me and especially about my friend, who doesn't even know about this blog.

Wow, I saw 'Britney 2.0' and the episode was really great, I made a list about the tings I wanted to tell you about this episode so be ready for a huge post :) spoilers

The opening was hilarious, especially this


and oh my Dumbledeer, Brittany ate oreos during Blaine and Artie's performance of Boys/Boyfriend, I just literally fainted
I loved Sam, Tina and Joe's performance of One Two Three so much, I guess it was my favourite song of this episode
'Poor Brittany', that's what I thought during the wohle episode, when she drew that picture and when they skyped (you can't imagine how happy I was after seeing Santana :))

LOOK AT THIS HUGE COFFEE. so. jealous.
I have to admit that I really like Cassie and I want a Brody/Cassie background .. DON'T JUDGE!
Oops I Did It Again was soooo hot, this perfrormance can definitely compete with The Cell Block Tango
OMG PUCK IS BACK! I LOOOVE PUCK! GUYS, HE'S BACK! 
Sorry, I just get a little excited when the original characters slowly return :)
Gimme More was so funny, OMG! Joe and Blaine were soooo hot in those skin tight black shirts 
GOD DAMMIT THAT WAS HOT!
The blondie talk was so sweet, really, I just loved the way Sam cared about Brittany and I almost cried because it was really just so sweet
Btw, I totally forgot to say how freakin' amazing Rachel and Kurt's appartment is and OMG I SHIP BROCHEL (is that their shipping name?) SO MUCH, they're so adorable *-*
The looks they gave Jake when he came to glee club were just priceless, I CAN'T FIND PICTURES OF THEM ._.
But I havt to say I didn't like Marley's version ov Everytime, but I guess that's ok. I love the way Rachel got to dance with that guy and Santana being offline was just so sad
Have I already told you that I hate Kitty? No. Fine now you know. We don't need an other Quinn and neitehr do we need someone who destroys the super-cute Jake/Marley thing and noone gets Brittany's job as  head cheerio, got it? :)

But I have to get dressed now, 'casue my whole family is coming over because of my grandma's birthday today, sorry for the spam and spoilers oO

__________
What's your favourite Brittany S. Pierce quote? Mine is 'Dolphins are just gay sharks'

Chrissy out, bitches




No comments:

Post a Comment