Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Glee Listening Party

this is  dedicated to all the gleeks out there

I hope you guys know what's going on today .. or for most people in Europe tomorrow 
                       
                                               THE GLEE LISTENING PARTY

it's going to be at 4pm PT / 7pm ET which is 1 a.m. in Germany, if my friend googled it correctly and do you know what an incredible gift FOX is going to give us 
                                           5 SONGS FROM SEASON 4 EPISODE 1&2

I hope that they'll show us Blaine's performance of 'It's Time' by Imagine Dragons, which is also the song being played in the background of Glee's season 4 trailer *-*

let me know what you guys think about the five songs and whether you are as excited as I am for season 4 

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment