Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blazerness


I've been searching for bloggers who share the same interests as I do and I found some .. here's the first one I want to show you

http://wafflingsofablazerwearer.blogspot.de/

that's basically a blog about a girl from the UK who is blogging about her life (things as auditions and stuff) and she likes Glee and Team StarKid and yeah, I've been stalking her blog today and I have to say, I like the blog so far and she seems to be really nice

She even inspired me to show you my blazers, which I love a lot.. I mean, I wear them a lot, when it's raining, when it's to hot to weat a jacket but to cold to go without anything on your shoulders and when I think they're just très chic (oh my gosh, I'm sorry, but I had to say that :))


black blazer (sorry it looks a little lopsided) I don't know where the blazer's from I bought it on eBay


lemon yellow blazer from ZARA


dark blue blazer from New Yorker (also lopsided, sorry)


mom's old baby pink blazer from some Russian shop

let me know what you think about my babies *-*

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment