Thursday, September 13, 2012

glee premire, guys!


Guys, guys, guys! I've totally forgotten to post about the most amazing thing about today .. the Season 4 Glee premiere! Wahooooooooooo, I'm so so so so so excited. So 'The New Rachel' is airing today and I'm so glad the waiting is finally over, even though I think that season 4 might lack some good moments .. I don't know why, but I think Glee can't be the same with all the original characters having graduated. 

On this occasion I wanted to ask you what's your favourite shipping? It can be  a real one or just one you'd love to see. 
I kind of love Blaintana, but I know that's really unlikely but I love shipping them. Something I can't imagine is Mercedes/Finn, that's really odd.

Here the Glee anthem, it feels good to listen to it while waiting for 'The New Rachel'


Chrissy out, bitches

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who ships Beiste and Quinn haha.
    Klaine & Brittana forevaahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Wow, Beiste and Quinn, I never even thought about this :)
    Classic, btw, thank you so much, you're the first one to comment my posts, WAHO!

    ReplyDelete