Thursday, September 6, 2012

hell to the no


remember what I told you guys yesterday, about the Glee Listening Party?
Yeah?
I missed it .

I definitely know that they were showing It's Time from Imagine Dragons sung by Blaine and  Carly Rae Jepsons's Call Me Maybe sung by the whole Glee cast, I guess
Oh and Brittany sang Gimme More by Britney Spears
Other than that, I've heared something about a Lady Gaga or J.Lo song and something about Justin Bieber ..

but I have some good news, I couldn't find a version of the performance but I guess this is also pretty amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVCDZ80S10

It's Time by Imagine Dragons. Sung by Blaine with the Cheerios 

Chrissy out, bitches


1 comment:

  1. I have to correct something, sorry :)
    Call me maybe is sung by Blaine, Tina and Brittany with Blaine and Tina as the leading vocals

    Chrissy out, bitches

    ReplyDelete