Monday, September 17, 2012

the boredom of a school girl

What a silly post title, I'm just so uninspired and bored at the moment.

So tomorrow is my first 'actual' day of school, first correction of homework and blah ._.
Well, everything is pretty boring here. I was thinking about asking my best friend about being my fellow-author, but I don't know what she's gonna say so .. we'll see :)

WOW! Guys, when I saw this, I was actaully really proud even though it's not a lot. 25 people from Germany, 7 from the US, 2 from Norway and one from the UK saw my blog, wow, wow, wow, thanks a lot!

Here just some pictures about school, enjoy .. as far as this is possible
I don't own any of these pictures, I just found them on www.weheartit.com


SO FREAKIN' TRUE



classical attitude


.. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE

actually 4 days later

So guys, I want to know: what do you like/hate the most about school?
As for me, I hate my class and I love buying all the new stuff like excercise books, folders and stuff :)

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment