Thursday, December 27, 2012

once I'm back..

.. I won't stop bothering you ;)
I'm really crazy about such asking things, I know no one is gonna read all of this, BUT I LOVE DOING THESE *-*
Again I stole this from tumblr .. and I don't know how to change the colour ARGH


  • 1. First thing you wash in the shower? 
  •  Arms
  • 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
  • Both
  • 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
  • Never. Been. Kissed.
  • 4. Do you plan outfits?
  • Yes, every night
  • 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
  • Good, I'm watching The Lion King
  • 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
  • My jacket 
  • 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
  • I'd scream in my head, cry and search for help
  • 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
  • That was really werid, I met Naya Rivera somewhere and she said she knew a guy from my class and that they were neighbours and I was all like 'asdfghjkl'
  • 9. Three of your current feelings? 
  • Hungry, lonely and excited 
  • 10. What are you craving right now? 
  • My friend and I are planing our trip to Ring*Con 2013 and now I'm craving for that sooo much
  • 11. Turn ons?
  • In that moment I'm so turned on by Daniel Gillies :)
  • 12. Turn offs?
  • Rain
  • 13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
  • I had to google that word
  • 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
  • Yesterday, when  my parents, grandma, cousin, aunt and uncle had dinner my uncle cracked a joke and I had to laugh so much that I cried
  • 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
  • Superman, because he's like the classic superhero and he has a cape and capes are cool
  • 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
  • No.
  • 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
  • I lick it because if I bite it I feel like someone punched me in the face
  • 18. Favorite movie ever?
  • I don't have a favorite movie, but Sweeney Todd is definitley among the top 5
  • 19. Do you like yourself?
  • At times no but most of the time yeah '-'
  • 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
  • YES  *-* I met a german dancer,  Brian Holden,  Meredith Stepien, Joey Richter,  Joe Walker,  Lauren Lopez,  Jaime Lyn Beatty,  Joe Moses and Daniel Gillies
  • 21. Could you handle being in the military?
  • No.
  • 22. What are you listening to right now?
  • I'm watching The Lion King so I listen to the movie ;) 
  • 23. How many countries have you visited? 
  • 8
  • 24. Are your parents strict?
  • Yes, but they're getting softer and softer
  • 25. Would you go sky diving?
  • Once I went sky diving with our grade and it was like so exhausting but so great
  • 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
  • Depends on where we would eat
  • 27. Whats on your mind right now?
  • I'm hungry but I don't want to get up
  • 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
  • Yes, I wanna tell my ex-crush that I'm sorry for having been really sassy and unkind towards him but I thought that this was the only way of making him recognize me
  • 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
  • Yes, dozen of times, for everyone who hasen't: They're not as great as you imagine
  • 30. Do you rent movies often?
  • No, I'm more of a DVD-buyer
  • 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
  • Rat, I believe
  • 32. When was the last time you had sex?
  • No sex before marriage, sorry (and I'm not religious btw)
  • 33. Name five facts about yourself.
  • I get jealous really fast; I'm a great best friend; I get obsessed really fast; I casually fall asleep in german lessons; I want to be an actress
  • 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
  • NO
  • 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
  • I believe that certain things affect other things, that don't seem to be connected with those certain things
  • 36. Brown or white eggs?
  • I hate eggs.
  • 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
  • No, but I'd love to
  • 38. Ever been on a train?
  • Sure.
  • 39. Ever been in love?
  • Sure.
  • 40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
  • Yes
  • 41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
  • I guess I'd trade places with Darren Criss' neighbour :)
  • 42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
  • Hmm.. I don't think so
  • 43. Whom do you admire and why?
  • My Mom, because she went though a lot of shit, but always held her head high
  • 44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • 45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
  • Call the Fire Brigade, because I'm way too much afraid of fire
  • 46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
  • Yes
  • 47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
  • I never did drungs; alcohol is great, but I really don't want to advertise for alcohol
  • 48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
  • As I said, no drugs and hangovers are not that great
  • 50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
  • Nope
  • 51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
  • Sure
  • 52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
  • AH NO! I'm a coward, I'd never do something like that
  • 53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
  • Proud virgin :)
  • 54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
  • Sometimes I believe in ghots
  • 55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
  • If I could choose when to die, then yes
  • 56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
  • I have absolutely no idea
  • 57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
  • The early 19th century
  • 58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
  • Argh.. NO
  • 59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
  • No, too much pressure, duties and stuff..
  • 60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
  • Yes, but I don't know if I'd want a boy or girl
  • 61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
  • Wealthy.

I'm sorry, but I'm obsessed with these question things

__________

Again, answer any question above :)

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment