Thursday, December 27, 2012

Aloha, bitches

Fist I wanna apologize for being like the crappiest blogger ever, but I'm back with worse grammar and worse posts .. BUT ENJOY :)

Actually you didn't miss too much in my boring life
I finally turned 16, small party blah blah blah
I survived the end of th world, OMFG
Uncle's huge birthdayparty - huge hangover
I'm not gonna bore you with what happend the last months but I'm gonna bore you with what happend this year, I found something on tumblr .. and yeah, ENJOY

1:What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Poor but true: first houseparty in 2012
2:Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No and Yes, as every year
3:Did anyone close to you give birth?
No
4:Did anyone close to you die?
No
5:What countries did you visit?
Greece
6:What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
So many things, sleepovers, confindence .. stuff like that
7:What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
HAHA. Dates. FOREVER ALONE.
8:What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Good question, I guess Ring*Con
9:What was your biggest failure?
Too many
10:Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope
11:What was the best thing you bought?
Not yet, but I'll buy a Canon camera *-*
12:Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My parents' and grandma's, because they can stand me even though I can be a sassy bitch sometimes
13:Whose behaviour made you appalled?
Mine
14:Where did most of your money go?
DVDs and makeup
15:What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Ring*Con
16:What song will always remind you of 2012?
Fun. - We Are Young
17:Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
a) happier, b) a little fatter, c) RICHER :D
18:What do you wish you’d done more of?
Partys, sleepovers, Glee/Harry Potter/The Vampire Diaries marathons 
19:What do you wish you’d done less of?
Studying, I literally worked my butt off this year
20:How did you spend Christmas? 
Christmas Eve with Mommy, Daddy and Granny and December 26th with the whole family lot
21:Did you fall in love in 2012? 
unfortunatley, yes
22:What was your favourite TV program?
Glee & The Vampire Diaries 
23:Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
HELL YES
24:What was the best book you read?
I already read that book in 2011 but: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
25:What was your greatest musical discovery? 
Imagine Dragons 
26:What did you want and get?
Watching the musical 'Tarzan', being at Ring*Con
27:What did you want and not get?
Clothes, clothes, clothes
28:What was your favourite film of this year?
OH NO. The Dark Knight Rises, Skyfall, The Hunger Games
29:What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Ring*Con & my best friend
30:How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Vintage Hermione Granger :)
31:What kept you sane?
My class
32:Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Darren Criss
33:What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm not really politically informed..
34:Who did you miss?
Dunno, my mom because she worked a lot this year
35:Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
If you don't like them KICK THAT ASS, if you like them be yourself, don't lie and always smile because no one cares if you're unhappy
36:Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
asdfghjkl All Time Low - Painting Flowers
Tried to open up my eyes, I'm hoping for a chance to make it alright - well, actually the whole song
The Young Giant - Cough Syrup - same here, whole song

DONE. I'm really bored, it would mean the world to me if you cloud just write me or anything, write me about what I could change in my blog and blaaaaaaaaaaah :)

__________

so the question thing: answer me any of the questions above 

Chrissy out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment